Pellet Pig Membership requirements

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kilarney said:
I just bought 20 bags from Wal-Mart - and didn't even need them!

Dang if that's not a jen-u-wine oinker!
Sounds like you are in like Flynn dude! ;-P

zeta said:
kilarney said:
I just bought 20 bags from Wal-Mart - and didn't even need them!

Dang if that's not a jen-u-wine oinker!
Sounds like you are in like Flynn dude! ;-P

I think you meant jen-u-swine! :lol:

kilarney said:
I self-hauled 5 tons in June. I just bought 20 bags from Wal-Mart - and didn't even need them!

Let me in the club!

Welcome to the club Kilarney, from a fellow Irishman....just insert the famous words into your signature!

LEES WOOD-CO said:

Well said Lees......I think you'd make a fine spokeman for the club. Just don't become a "Swhiner" :lol:

Oh, BTW, all you PPC members.....I have a REAL artist working on another version of the Official Pellet Pig. When he gets it done, and i get time to scan it, I'll post to the forum for all to peruse.

macman said:
LEES WOOD-CO said:

Well said Lees......I think you'd make a fine spokeman for the club. Just don't become a "Swhiner" :lol:

Oh, BTW, all you PPC members.....I have a REAL artist working on another version of the Official Pellet Pig. When he gets it done, and i get time to scan it, I'll post to the forum for all to peruse.

Keep us posted.

Eric

Can I play too. I had 24 tons delivered in March.

okay, okay, of that 24 I only kept 3 for myself, but I orchestrated the deal. Any brownie points there???

in june I moved 4 tons in 4 trips from TSC with my chevy silverado....loyal (swine hound) sat shotgun, to safely guard transport of our precious cargo...used government stimulus check for pellet purchase...(found money)....reaping now what I sowed in june...(SOOOO WEEEE)!!!!

You all are forgetting one important membership requirement - the annual dues. Since nobody else spoke up, I guess I'll nominate myself as treasurer. Make the $30 check payable to BubbRubb.

BubbRubb said:
You all are forgetting one important membership requirement - the annual dues. Since nobody else spoke up, I guess I'll nominate myself as treasurer. Make the $30 check payable to BubbRubb.

LMAO - it's in the mail :lol:

BubbRubb said:

What comes in the PPC Welcome package...Is this where we get the hat with the logo, the polo shirt with club log embroidered on it, and $50.00 pellet rebate ?

kyburnr said:
BubbRubb said:

What comes in the PPC Welcome package...Is this where we get the hat with the logo, the polo shirt with club log embroidered on it, and $50.00 pellet rebate ?

The official PPC Welcome package is still being developed, but initial plans are for it to include:
- an autographed photo of eernest4
- a 1lb. sample pack of various brands of pellets to help you figure out what burns best in your stove
- a club logo hat with a snout and pig ears
- a photo collage of PPC members standing by their stove installs

But what do I know as I'm just volunteering to be the club treasurer? You would have to talk to the marketing dept. about what all you get for your dues.

I want in too!...3.5 Ton's in the Garage...Moved with My 91' GMC Sierra ( 190,000 Miles on it)...2 Stoves...I SMELL BACON!!!!

Smudge88 said:
I want in too!...3.5 Ton's in the Garage...Moved with My 91' GMC Sierra ( 190,000 Miles on it)...2 Stoves...I SMELL BACON!!!!

Smudge, you meet the requirements...your in!!

To make it "official", remember to put the following into your signature line:

Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club....OINK OINK!!
“You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves” - eernest4- Grand Pooba - Pellet Pig Club
“Earth is NOT going to run out of trees, forest, or bio mass anytime soon...And I don’t want to hear “It’s a free country” either ....(it isn’t????) - RingOfFire

Hey, I believe we qualify as Pellet Pigs! lopi yankee bay, new this year, 6 tons picked up on my husbands commercial grade truck - 2 trips paid for in cash. Told my mother to get a pellet stove, she did and we picked up 5 tons for her as well. Inlaws just purchased a pellet stove to be installed later this month - 4 tons there. And we all have full oil tanks - for hot water. No, not stocking up - this is called “thinking ahead” and “planning” - back in April we ordered our stoves and pellets anticipating a supply problem then....duh!!!!

I want in, I've got 2 pellet stoves, 5 tons in the basement since August and I picked mine up with a GMC 1ton dump truck and a 15 ton low bed trailer.

Just one question....

How many pellets will a pellet pig possess if a pellet pig can possess pellets?

A pellet pig would possess a plethora of pellets

Dick said:
I guess that leaves me being a "pig" wanna be!

2 stoves and was suppose to have 7 tons if it weren't for NEWENGLANDPELLETSLLC!!!!!!!

We accept people that try to be a pig, but fall short due to someone else dropping the ball. After all, you tried to hoard pellets and keep needy people from getting their supply.

Drivr said:
I want in, I've got 2 pellet stoves, 5 tons in the basement since August and I picked mine up with a GMC 1ton dump truck and a 15 ton low bed trailer.

Drivr, you're IN!! Just make it official by putting part or all of the following into your signature line...Welcome!! Oink Oink

“You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves” - eernest4- Grand Pooba - Pellet Pig Club
“Earth is NOT going to run out of trees, forest, or bio mass anytime soon...And I don’t want to hear “It’s a free country” either ....(it isn’t????) - RingOfFire

kilarney said:
I self-hauled 5 tons in June. I just bought 20 bags from Wal-Mart - and didn't even need them!

Let me in the club!

Oh, kilarney, my Irish "brother".... you're in, to be sure.

Don't forget to change your signature line with one or all of the following:

I didn't know I was a pig until I looked at this site.
I guess I was an oil pig at one time also, used to fill three tanks in the summer.
How much of a pig am I.

6 ton of pellets since early July
1 Harman PC45 stove
Pellets were delivered by me with my truck and trailer in two loads

LaRue

Status
Not open for further replies.