Pellet Pig Membership requirements

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. I sent in my request for membership to this thread - is there a higher level of approval I need to seek? Does the Poobah entertain requests on this thread? *anxiously awaiting the verdict*

While I'm waiting, I think I can buy another couple tons of pellets. Just in case . . .

coldinnh said:
.... Does the Poobah entertain requests on this thread? *anxiously awaiting the verdict*

While I'm waiting, I think I can buy another couple tons of pellets. Just in case . . .

No, the Grand Pooba cannot possibly answer you all on this forum.....please PM him directly. Oh, and pay no attention to that man behind the curtain........

So is Eric officially out of the Pellet Pig approval loop? I was waiting for his acerbic, yet entertaining judgment.

coldinnh said:
So is Eric officially out of the Pellet Pig approval loop? I was waiting for his acerbic, yet entertaining judgment.

Not at all...he is 1st High Pellet Pig Vice Pooba...if eernest4 doesn't answer your questions immediately, PM Eric. :cheese:

coldinnh said:

Wow, I had to look that word up.

a⋅cer⋅bic   /əˈsɜrbɪk/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-sur-bik]

–adjective 1. sour or astringent in taste: Lemon juice is acerbic.
2. harsh or severe, as of temper or expression: acerbic criticism.

Brought a smile to my face. I have been called a lot of things (somethings had a one finger wave attached) but this is a first.

Thanks
Eric

Never got an answer as to my fitness for membership so am adding the Pellet Pig lines to my siggy anyway. i know I belong here. :)

I don't remember receiving the $25 dues from you, Cold......but as long as you have at least 4 tons, you are OK.....you can owe me ....er, uh, I mean the "Club" the dues. (pssst....I take paypal ;-) )

-4 tons in garage with 5 tons bought in August; 5.6 liter Nissan Titan with 6.5 x 12 trailer; Harmon XXV in den and American Harvester in living room; also make regular checks of thermostats throughout the house; oh yea, wife and kids hate me but at least I qualify as an executive level pellet pig!!!!!

PDK9 said:
-4 tons in garage with 5 tons bought in August; 5.6 liter Nissan Titan with 6.5 x 12 trailer; Harmon XXV in den and American Harvester in living room; also make regular checks of thermostats throughout the house; oh yea, wife and kids hate me but at least I qualify as an executive level pellet pig!!!!!

Welcome aboard.

New Rule
New members buy beer for the first meeting
All in Favor? ** Beep Beep from the push to talk phones

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
PDK9 said:

Welcome aboard.

New Rule

Eric

PDK9, don't forget to send me the club dues of $25 :cheese:

I don't qualify

I have already used 4 ton oink oink

macman said:
kinsman stoves said:
PDK9 said:

Welcome aboard.

New Rule

Eric

PDK9, don't forget to send me the club dues of $25 :cheese:

Hmmm, Macman, I seem to be missing my "admin fee" from you. beeb beeb from the push to talk

Eric

6 ton in various sheds spread around the yard purchased in June. (delivered but unloaded with backhoe below)
2 Englander stoves; 55-SHP25 & 55-SHP10
Move them around with a Ford 750 Backhoe with forklift attachment.

Does the backhoe get an honorable mention???

kinsman stoves said:
Hmmm, Macman, I seem to be missing my "admin fee" from you. beeb beeb from the push to talk

Eric

<beep beep> Hey Eric, I was just about to senjjj ##^&*89809m 994wn........uh oh, bad reception all of a sudden.....k jsgosgn ueuue;v vjj lkddf$% ^* 97$^59 ......OK? did you get that? a lot of static on the phone. <beep beep>

MM

kofkorn said:
6 ton in various sheds spread around the yard purchased in June. (delivered but unloaded with backhoe below)
2 Englander stoves; 55-SHP25 & 55-SHP10
Move them around with a Ford 750 Backhoe with forklift attachment.

Does the backhoe get an honorable mention???

Yes Kofkorn, you are officially in. Please add the required "pellet pig pledge" to your signature line: 'Member of the Pellet Pig Club....OINK OINK!!
“You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves” - eernest4- Grand Pooba - Pellet Pig Club'

Oh, and don't forget the membership fee. ;-)

And as for Eric, "Pay no attention to that man behind the pellet stove" LOL

macman said:
kinsman stoves said:

Eric

<beep beep> Hey Eric, I was just about to senjjj ##^&*89809m 994wn........uh oh, bad reception all of a sudden.....k jsgosgn ueuue;v vjj lkddf$% ^* 97$^59 ......OK? did you get that? a lot of static on the phone. <beep beep>

MM

Beep BeepI heard that crystal clear, you said you will double it and double your friendship dues. Dude, you rock. Beep Beep

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
Beep BeepI heard that crystal clear, you said you will double it and double your friendship dues. Dude, you rock. Beep Beep Eric

<beep beep> The checks in the mail <beep beep>

I move that the first meeting of the pellet pigs be scheduled around either waterfowl, turkey or deer season and a minimum of a 12 pack be brought (obviously a rack of ribs as well) and I also move that anyone using a construction sized backhoe gets in the meeting with only the 12 pack (no Shaeffers!!!). ** Also, anyone from Arkansas gets priority on the waterfowl dates.**

PDK9 said:
I move that the first meeting of the pellet pigs be scheduled around either waterfowl, turkey or deer season and a minimum of a 12 pack be brought (obviously a rack of ribs as well) and I also move that anyone using a construction sized backhoe gets in the meeting with only the 12 pack (no Shaeffers!!!). ** Also, anyone from Arkansas gets priority on the waterfowl dates.**

WTF
Been in the club a couple hours and posting his demands. Back to the Pig Pen with you.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
PDK9 said:

WTF
Been in the club a couple hours and posting his demands. Back to the Pig Pen with you.

Eric

Eric, since you are VP of the Pellet Pigs (but not Treasurer :mad: ), and overseer of the pigpen, I think you need to put him on double secret pellet pig probation.

Okay, Okay let the Schaeffers in... But if Scaeffers is brought, then ribs must also come along.

PDK9 said:
Okay, Okay let the Schaeffers in... But if Scaeffers is brought, then ribs must also come along.

No Schaeffers period

Other than that....

This is the line________

This is where you are X

Get the hint? You crossed the line.

Punishment has been determined and set down as follows.
For the calender year of 2009 you will have to wash the pig pen daily. That is not just a light hosing but a good scrubbing. Get to work

Eric

tinkabranc said:
macman said:
kinsman stoves said:
[
No Schaeffers period

Uncle Eric, what about Schlitz, or Rheingold Extra Dry? :)

Holy pellets batman! Do they still make these brands?! :lol:
bleck

HEY! take it easy there Tink....I grew up on Rheingold.....it's good brew (and they started making it again a few years ago). And Tony Stewart likes Schlitz, so that's good enough for me.

Attachments

• Justin & Tony Stewart.jpg
    Justin & Tony Stewart.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 350
Status
Not open for further replies.