Pellet Pig Membership requirements

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a pellet/corn forum or a forum on beer? I hope we can come to a happy medium since all new piglets need to pay dues/homage in beer.

beep beep

Eric

<beep beep> Eric, it's all PDK9's fault...he brought up that nasty Schaeffer beer....you must punish him. <beep beep>

<beep beep> but after he send me his dues <beep beep>

macman said:
<beep beep> Eric, it's all PDK9's fault...he brought up that nasty Schaeffer beer....you must punish him. <beep beep>

<beep beep> but after he send me his dues <beep beep>

I have my eye of round on him. beep beep

eric

I was a pellet pig before I knew it! Although, I hauled all 4 tons in my RAV4 towing a trailer ( not all at once, mind you... let's not blow smoke up anyone's a$$!) so I'm not authentic. Heck, we would've been if DH hadn't traded his GMC in for a Honda!
Bummer all the way around for OPEC and the BIG 3!

I had 10 tons of pellets in september, and hauled them home in a trailer two skids at a time. I burn one stove but defianately want another.

can i be bome a member? I buy 4 ton in may, me and my to son pick the up in my 2000 dodge dakota. allways pay cash. takes my 5 trips with the truck. tried to up 1 ton in and was like a lowrider going down the street.

3 Ton's in the garage plus 2 stove at my house. 1 Ton in the mountains plus 2 stoves there.. I had 6 ton's in the garage last year.. So I guess I'm a pellet pig, So am I?
75 bag's in the 1999 Suburban when I pick up..

I'd like to know where all the dues money goes?

I picked up 5 tons (3 Hamer Hot Ones & 2 Lignetics) with 1998 F-150 and trailer. Two trips carrying a ton and a half and the last trip I really pushed it with 2 tons. Backed around back to walkout basement door and wheelbarrowed (8 bags a load) them into the basement onto pallets. 3 tons purchased in April during early spring buy and last 2 tons purchased in October. I hope I am qualified. I have the Big E furnace by Breckwell. Have just a little over a ton left.

Tony

doghouse said:
I'd like to know where all the dues money goes?

Stock purchases in Beer.

Eric

Lets give this a bump up, shall we.

Eric

4.5 tons in the basement transported by me.

Attachments

• 04-25-09_1236.jpg
    04-25-09_1236.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 446
  • 04-25-09_1335.jpg
    04-25-09_1335.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 426
  • 04-25-09_1336.jpg
    04-25-09_1336.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 421
looks like hard work pulling that trailer with that little bike. You're a very strong man.

Delta-T said:
looks like hard work pulling that trailer with that little bike. You're a very strong man.

No Pane, want a job?

Got to get rid of the basket.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
Delta-T said:

No Pane, want a job?

Eric
then where would I keep the beer?

no pane said:
kinsman stoves said:
Delta-T said:

No Pane, want a job?

Eric
then where would I keep the beer?

LOL....good point....he got you on that one Eric :lol:

think I'm done hangin around in this thread you guys might give me the swine flu... :sick:

no pane said:
think I'm done hangin around in this thread you guys might give me the swine flu... :sick:

Do not drink and drive..... So the basket goes.

Swine flue, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

6 tons in the dooryard (yard in front of front door, for those of you not from ME), 99 ford ranger 1/2 ton at a time. Have one of the biggest pellet stoves here. Am I In?

Here's my stash so far 161 bags. Or 3.22 tons. All hauled by me! Need to repair the shed out back to be able to store more!

66 Turman 100% Oak

50 O Malley's

41 Premier Hardwood

1 ACP(utter crap!)

1 Barefoot(The best in my stove, Looking for more!)

2 Rocky Mountain(looking for more of these too! Hoping TSC has the July sale again this year.)

I have 2 pellets stoves(Enviro Omega and a Quad 800), Haul my own pellets in my gas hog F150 and I always prefer cash and carry.

Am I in?????

jay

Attachments

• 2009 2010 stash.jpg
    2009 2010 stash.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 317
  • bed sm .JPG
    bed sm .JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 305
I have 411 bags. Should get me thru 1-1/2 more winters.

5 White Lightning

275 Rocky Mountain

131 Somersets

Will use some of the Rocky Mountains for Guinea Pig bedding as this is what we found works best for them. Wife had been buying it (different brand for horse bedding) at the feed store for $7.25/bag and they came with lots of fines and I mean lots. I only paid $4.25 for the Rocky Mountains and is one of the best softwood pellets I have burned.

Will this qualify me for pellet pig?

I think this deserves a bump. I got my 3 plus tons for the next heating season already. The spring buy has begun early this year.

Looking for all the new 2010 piggies to join use! Eric, macman, and tink are you ready???? I will help if you want me to.

Is there a rule for people that are getting there pellets delivered????

Welcome new piggies in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.