Pellet pig sign-oh yeah!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlehneman

Sep 12, 2013
Lakes Region, NH
In honor of my 3rd year as an official Pellet Pig (thank you hearth.com!), I decided to make a unique sign that lets everyone know who's stash it is :)

I recently did a sign for a wedding that used this pig and I put so much work into programming it the way I liked, it that I wanted to get more then a single use out of it. So instead of just being a pellet pig, I hereby declare myself the Flying Pellet Pig!

Solid pine, CNC carved, unfinished at the moment (haven't decided what stain I want to use). Enjoy!

Flyingpelletpigsign.jpg

Reactions: wsar10 and AGPNY
Nice!

Porcine aviation.

Reactions: dlehneman
Am I the only one curious how the "flying pig" was part of the wedding? I sense a pissed off bride :)

Couple was together 10 years before getting married...everyone had given up hope they were going to. So the bride (who has a great sense of humor) decided to go with "When pigs fly..." as a theme. By far the most fun reception I've been too!

I'd say so

Another pig logo I saw on a truck!
Pigtainer.JPG
Pigtainer.JPG Pigtainer.JPG Pigtainer.JPG

Decided to finish it with black letters and a Sedona Red stain :)

10648257_769449409788610_154931086839234037_o.jpg

Job well done.

Reactions: dlehneman
Status
Not open for further replies.