Pellet Pigs unite

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Are any of you Pellet Pigs gifted in the art department? If someone can draw a pig we will work on the bumber stickers. I am attepting to stay away from any current design and go original. Please help. This is one of the few times I am not joking.

Eric

On that comment, "X" ur on Pellet Pig Probation. I am watching you!

Eric

Don't worry Xpellet. He hasn't placed you on double-secret Pellet pig probation yet

And I've been thinking...isn't "pellet pig" a little harsh? Shouldn't we be called Plentiful Pellet Procurement People?

And I guess I am the "Pellet Pig Provider"? I have moved or 400 ton from my warehouse for retail sale. That is not what I have sold wholesale.

Eric

switch the color and style of my brim.

Eric

Attachments

• P1040141.JPG
    P1040141.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 853
BubbRubb said:
Don't worry Xpellet. He hasn't placed you on double-secret Pellet pig probation yet

And I've been thinking...isn't "pellet pig" a little harsh? Shouldn't we be called Plentiful Pellet Procurement People?

OH GOD...PLEASE .......no politically correct stuff here..I can't take it anymore. I want to have a little fun here. Now the double secret Pellet Pig probation....now THAT'S funny!!

Eric,
This is an off the topic thing, but I just finished browsing your website, which is well done. Do you use the pellet pail? How "secure" does the lid stay on. Ive got a wee one that Id like to keep out of my pellet supply if I can.
Thanks
East Eric

The Pellet Pails I have do not have a lid. Very nice pail.

The pellet pail also doubles as the "time out" location for my wife's Jack Russell when he makes me mad. He spends a lot of time in their until my dog springs him by knocking over the pail.

Eric

You wouldnt have that problem if you had a pet pig (Real Pellet Pig)!!!!!!

How's This?

Attachments

• PELLET PIG.jpg
    PELLET PIG.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 738
orangecrushcj7 said:
How's This?

Not bad orange. I think I'd like to see a couple other designs that were suggested.

I thought a pig standing w/ a bag of pellets under each arm, or someone else mentioned a pig on all fours w/ pellet "saddlebags" across his back.....what do you all think about those?

Someone needs to work bacon into this somehow. Pigs + fire has got to equal bacon, or barbecue at least.

I like the pig on fours with the pellets strapped to the back idea. Mmmm....bacon. I swear if they made that in a perfume scent I'd buy some for my wife.

People on here who are waiting on stoves and have pellets already... should be an automatic member.

Some have 3 or more tons of pellets and nothing to burn them in...NOW THAT'S A PIG RIGHT THERE :exclaim: A TRUE PORKER.

Okay, I know this is a testosterone-driven, male-dominated board, but I consider us ladies here as more like Pellet Piglets. I refrain from using the term Pellet Princess...yuck! :kiss:

That ain't me! ;-)

matchstickchick said:
Okay, I know this is a testosterone-driven, male-dominated board, but I consider us ladies here as more like Pellet Piglets. I refrain from using the term Pellet Princess...yuck! :kiss:

That ain't me! ;-)

Actually, piglets are young (baby) pigs. I think female pigs are referred to as sows ( but I wasn't going to go there). :roll:

If I'm off base on this, maybe some of the pellet burners out there that know can educate me.

macman said:
matchstickchick said:

That ain't me! ;-)

Actually, piglets are young (baby) pigs. I think female pigs are referred to as sows ( but I wasn't going to go there). :roll:

If I'm off base on this, maybe some of the pellet burners out there that know can educate me.

So, she'd be a Sawdust Sow

Don't let the user names fool you
There are alot more of "us" females on this board than ya think ;-)

careful now...

Status
Not open for further replies.