Pellet Pricing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt222

Aug 2, 2012
I am new to Hearth, and have taken an interest in the pricing trends by month and region. I found the new pellet pricing reports dating back to early May of 2012, and I found the old fuel prices that have prices posted through September 2010. Does anyone have local wood pellet prices from 2011 and early 2012?

Welcome Matt, we have a sub forum set up under the pellet mill lots of good info. Where are you located?:cool:

Located in Minneapolis, but am interested in pellets for my cabin in northern Minnesota. thanks for the link and direction to prices in the sub forum, are there any prices that are dated in the winter months?

Status
Not open for further replies.