Pellet Pro 2 - Fuse?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitys

Nov 19, 2014
Concord NH
Picked up an old Pellet Pro 2. Not working but I think it just needs the fuse that is plugged in on the control board and possibly needs a control board. When I touch the two wires that go to the fuse, the board lights right up...so I might get this guy working with a good cleaning and a new fuse!

Can anyone post a picture of their working fuse or point in the direction of what to buy for it? I can't seem to find it anywhere! No manuals tell you what exactly it is either, they just say "fuse".

Keith

Picked up an old Pellet Pro 2. Not working but I think it just needs the fuse that is plugged in on the control board and possibly needs a control board. When I touch the two wires that go to the fuse, the board lights right up...so I might get this guy working with a good cleaning and a new fuse!

Can anyone post a picture of their working fuse or point in the direction of what to buy for it? I can't seem to find it anywhere! No manuals tell you what exactly it is either, they just say "fuse".

Keith
area stove dealer should be able to help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.