Harman Pellet pro 2 questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonrfarber

Nov 21, 2009
bangor,pa
Hello everyone, I need some input from all you experts. I have a pellet pro 2 I think may need a new exhaust blower. Everything seems fine when I light it but after awhile the flame gets tall and lazy. If I scrap the ash out of burn pot to clear some holes it burns good again until ash is pushed up towards the edge. Can these new exhaust blowers that are without a casing work on this also can the double paddle blades fit.
My next question is, the invincible t model is the that better then pellet pro 2? A guy by me has one for sale for 150 but says it needs boards. Can the parts be swapped from these two stoves?

Hello everyone, I need some input from all you experts. I have a pellet pro 2 I think may need a new exhaust blower. Everything seems fine when I light it but after awhile the flame gets tall and lazy. If I scrap the ash out of burn pot to clear some holes it burns good again until ash is pushed up towards the edge. Can these new exhaust blowers that are without a casing work on this also can the double paddle blades fit.
My next question is, the invincible t model is the that better then pellet pro 2? A guy by me has one for sale for 150 but says it needs boards. Can the parts be swapped from these two stoves?
Not one reply, come on I know there is an old timer with info on these old stoves.

Sorry no one got back to you and I know very little about the Harmans. That said, don't think the boards can be swapped. Start searching threads as some of the motherboards can be repaired... "pots" on the dials seem to go.

As to your exhaust issue, have you done any troubleshooting on the ESP? What type of pellet are you using?

You should be able to use the newer motor and the double paddle fan. Stay away from the Invincible T unless you know someone that can repair the board. They are pretty much obsolete or prohibitively expensive. Plus if you buy one of the remaining boards out there, that will be one less for me!!!! I have an Invincible RS that's still hanging on......

You should be able to use the newer motor and the double paddle fan. Stay away from the Invincible T unless you know someone that can repair the board. They are pretty much obsolete or prohibitively expensive. Plus if you buy one of the remaining boards out there, that will be one less for me!!!! I have an Invincible RS that's still hanging on......
Thanks guys, I replaced exhaust probe last year. The combustion blower used to change speeds and now doesn't either I think it could be a mother board issue. I am trying to talk the wife into just buying something new instead of dumping money into an obsolete dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.