Pellet Pro II board help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixitall

Dec 4, 2016
Utica, NY
Hi folks,
I'm trying to bring a Harman Pellet Pro II back to life. The control board has a burned area under the connector for the daughterboard. There are a few small printed circuits on the board that are just plain missing. I can repair the damage, except that I cannot even tell where the printed circuits used to be.

A photo of the bottom of the board or a schematic would allow me to make the repair.
Might someone have a photo or schematic of this board?

20161204_230107.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that... didn't look that close<>

I know you said you could fix it with a schematic. Barring that, you could try one of the board repair services $185 repair including return shipping isn't horrible. No charge if they cannot fix it and they return the board www.api-assembled.com

A schematic would be best; I'd have the board repaired in a half hour. I've already spent some time looking for one, unsuccessfully. Do you know of a source for one?

Haven't heard of one in my travels... Have you tried with a dealer locally? Not sure what all is available in their service documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.