pellet prognostications

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
roac said:
Rod how could I be more clear with the sarcasm??? Who in their right mind would think I was serious??

Take a chill pill dude.

I did not see at first you where repying about another post
LOL

We as well dont have NG in our area. Oh, and oil isnt unfamiliar for me either.....family has been selling it since the mid-forties. But pellets and corn are certainly more renewable than NG. Im not afraid of not selling pellets stoves at all...its a one-time sale.....id more worry about not selling pellets. I like to think I can change with the times as well.
Noone has mentioned safety and cleanliness tho. What about the annoying instance where someones house gets vaporized from NG? I know, I know, that NEVER happens....yes, it DOES, its just that its not publicized well....all the gas customers would be in a panic.
As for corn, that sounds good, but again, the trucking would kill us here in the Northeast.....and as for the rats and mice...ew.

Roac,

There are no natural gas lines where I live, so you have a choice of:

-Oil (heating oil comes from Venezuela, and Hugo Chavez can go f himself)
-Propane (derivative of petroleum refining, OPEC or Hugo Chavez, they can both go f themselves)
-Electric
-Alternative energy

Status
Not open for further replies.