Pellet purchase.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Fortier

Feeling the Heat
Sep 29, 2013
Anyone know a good place to buy pellets in the Pohatcong area of Warren County , N.J. ?

John, how about the place where you purchased your stove?

They are out in Pa. a descent drive from us. Was hoping someone is closer. I don't have a truck so would have to make numerous trips.

Cozy Barn in Wind Gap,Pa. Imperial Billiards in Hope has been selling Okanagans this year which are great,but you need to call them to get on their list for them. Lowes in P'burg usually has Greene Teams which burn great in my Thelin but not hot enough for the current deep freeze.

Tractor supply in Washington or Lowes/home depot in pburg should have some pellets.

Thanks all. Have done the Lowes, Home Cheapo thing and not thrilled with the pellets. My delivery of Barefoots has been delayed and was hoping for an easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.