Pellet search in Seneca Falls, NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailed_nailer

Minister of Fire
Oct 29, 2007
Cape Cod, Ma
So I am on a business trip here in the greater Seneca Falls area of NY. I had to drive some gear up here for some testing. I will be here all week until Friday th 22nd.

I live on Cape Cod and the going rate for pellets seems to be in the $300-$325 range. Since I am going back almost empty I thought I'd see if they were any cheaper around here.

Does anyone know of a local retailer in this area with pellets on hand?

I am willing to pay cash for 3 tons.

I thought since New England seems to be hit hard this year with shortages/supplies. I thought I'd expand my search area. Plus work is picking up the cost of the truck and gas. :)

Thanks,
---Nailer---

I supply a greenhouse in Buffalo, NY (Rudolph Galley and Sons) but Map Quest shows over 100 miles from you. I am not sure they have pellets right now but they have a truck coming in on 09-10-08.

Sorry, best I can do.
Eric

On your way back to Mass., you could stop by a supplier in Cittenango (15 east of Syracuse). B&B;Wood Pellets sells NEWP. Call to see if they have any available (not already spoken for).

315-687-6485

On your way back to Mass., you could stop by a supplier in Cittenango (15 east of Syracuse). B&B;Wood Pellets sells NEWP. Call to see if they have any available (not already spoken for).

315-687-6485

Thanks guys,

I'll give them all a shout.

I have burned NEWP's from New Hampshire and their "Green Supreme" pellets last year. I liked 'em alot.

Never tried Dry Creek.

Looks like I got some phone calling to do.

Thanks again,
---Nailer---

Status
Not open for further replies.