Pellet Source in New Hampshire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie

Aug 9, 2008
NH
I just spoke to someone who ordered pellets in July and was just notified that they will not receive them until December or January.

Does anyone know of a pellet supplier who has pellets available now in NH?

I ordered 3 tons from pelletsales.com 9 days ago. They called me today to let me know they will be delivered tomorrow. A little pricey but the convenience of having them dropped in my drivewayis worth it to me.

My pellets arrived today as promised. Based on my experience with Pelletsales.com I would definately use them again.

As a side note, when I ordered the pellets I asked if I was going to get a call a month down the road stating that they could not deleiver. The man i spoke with said that they only sell pellets that they already have in their possession to avoid that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.