Pellet Storage?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdp7462

Jan 10, 2007
I know its been discussed on here before, but I could not find anything while doing a quick search today. My wife will be right in the middle of her second pregnancy during the heating months and I would like to buy something to store a bag or 2 of pellets in so when I am not home she can just a little bit in so the stove does not go out. What can be used for this purpose and how much should I expect to spend? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

What style? Something antique looking or something modern? Wood or metal preference? Old copper wash boilers work great and are easy to find on eBay. Shiny new production copies are also for sale (try Lehmans). I also thought old dynamite crates would be kinda cool for storage.

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/8435/

Status
Not open for further replies.