Pellet Stove Dealers - North Shore MA/Southern NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc9272

Mar 18, 2011
north shore MA
Hi, I've been researching some models that I may be looking to purchase this summer, and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on reputable dealers in my location (North Shore MA/Southern NH)? I am also looking for this dealer to do the install, and have read various articles around estimates on cost of install...etc but also looking for someone who is reputable on repairs/part replacements etc....I have done some research on the web in regard to ratings of some places, but you could probably take those either way, so I thought I'd get some comments from a specialized forum such as this.

Thanks to all who will respond.

If you live near Gloucester there is a place called Cape Ann Chimney. I purchased an Enviro Empress FS from him in 08 and he has been great to deal with. I believe he only stocks Enviro, but I pulled the trigger with them because I live in Ipswich and wanted to make sure I had a dealer that would take care of me, since I am "mechanically challenged".

If you wish to PM me with your phone number I would be glad to talk to you. I'm sure others on this forum will have suggestions as well! Either way good luck to you!

Got my Harman Advance 2 winters ago from Home and Hearth in Hampton Falls New Hampshire and my son got a Harman Accentra Insert last fall. Very happy with them. Know there product. helpful with any questions. Good supply of parts and pellets on site As far as service I don't know. We haven't needed any (Yet)
Jim

Hello

I got my Avalon Astoria at The Stove Shoppe in Windham NH. No Sales Tax and 1/2 price on the 1st ton during their annual tent sale Aug 20 th. They are also in Epping NH

See >> http://www.stoveshoppe.com/

Note: They have a very highly rated service team and can fix or install anything. I did save money on building my own hearth. Heck they did not have Red and Amber Rope light anyways. LOL

Attachments

• PS3PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection 250sc.jpg
    PS3PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection 250sc.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 503
  • PS3PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection 240sc.jpg
    PS3PelletStoveBackPlane&Connection 240sc.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 494
New Hampshire Jim said:
Got my Harman Advance 2 winters ago from Home and Hearth in Hampton Falls New Hampshire and my son got a Harman Accentra Insert last fall. Very happy with them. Know there product. helpful with any questions. Good supply of parts and pellets on site As far as service I don't know. We haven't needed any (Yet)
Jim

Another vote for Home and Hearth in Hampton Falls and Jim Fallon, the owner. I bought my first Harman 14 years ago from them and when I was ready to upgrade there was no doubt that I would be a repeat customer.

I bought my avalon astoria bay insert at alternative energy in hampton falls nh , paid too much got a price on the same stove hundreds less elsewhere but i could not cancel, have had problems with stove and everything acoording to them is normal and live with it door seal dollar test the dollar pulls rite out no resistance and when you put a straight edge on top of door it is bowed not covered under waranty,called them the second day and it took them three month to come in and look at it and charge me a service fee in and out in 5 mins. never looked at the door good luck

Shameless self promotion but try Great Bear Renewable Energy in Lunenburg VT. www.greatbearenergy.com
They carry Avalon, Lopi, and service and sell all brands of stoves. Large selection of used stoves. Great deals on venting and installation.

They are the primary supporter of Project Green Heat, a nonprofit providing heating assistance in the form of wood and pellet to veterans their families and others that have lived a life of service. www.projectgreenheat.org
Full disclosure I work for PGH and these guys are great to us.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.