pellet stove lights blink

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bownh

Sep 16, 2008
[size= :-S 3][/size]

I have a whitfield advantage plus stove. We has maintaince on the stove, but they are unable to figure out why the blower does not work and the heat index does not change as you increase with the control panel. Does anyone have a solution to this? The auger works great and there is heat coming out, but you cannot increase it. I would love any help. thanks

The blinking lights refer to a specific problem, 2 blinks or 3 or whatever. Do you have the manual for your stove? Is this a new stove, or has it been used for a year or longer? Good luck.

bownh said:
[size= :-S 3][/size]

I have a whitfield advantage plus stove. We has maintaince on the stove, but they are unable to figure out why the blower does not work and the heat index does not change as you increase with the control panel. Does anyone have a solution to this? The auger works great and there is heat coming out, but you cannot increase it. I would love any help. thanks

That's why they have manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.