Pellet Stove Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jshane37

Nov 12, 2009
U.S.A
Hello all,

I wondered if anyone knew of a site where I could browse and purchase the following parts:
I am looking for a 6" telescoping section (black) for a pellet stove and a 6" stainless tee with a 4" take off also for a pellet stove.
I have to convert my 4" out take vent from the pellet stove to the existing 6" vent that was previously used by my wood burning stove.
Would also need the 6" tee cap also in stainless.
Thanks in advance
Joe

jshane37 said:
Hello all,

I wondered if anyone knew of a site where I could browse and purchase the following parts:
I am looking for a 6" telescoping section (black) for a pellet stove and a 6" stainless tee with a 4" take off also for a pellet stove.
I have to convert my 4" out take vent from the pellet stove to the existing 6" vent that was previously used by my wood burning stove.
Would also need the 6" tee cap also in stainless.
Thanks in advance
Joe
most slip sections are 12 or 18"
I never heard of a pellet 3 or 4" to a 6" T

Did you try going to a fireplace store or two? They sell things like chimney pipe and pellet stoves. Normally you can find someone there who will give you good advice and help with your project

I got my pipes from e-fireplace.com They have a pretty large selection. You should be able to find something you can make work.

Status
Not open for further replies.