Pellet Stove Recommendations

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

claybe

Feeling the Heat
Nov 13, 2008
Colorado
Can you guys and gals recommend some stoves to look at? I would like to add a pellet stove to my future master suite which will be around 400 square feet. I would like auto light and temperature control and something the wife will like to look at! Thanks.

First off, all manufacturers warn against installs in sleeping areas, I'm not sure why, I sleep in my living room with the stove in it. Second You probably would want a small unit if you only wanna heat 400 sq. ft. even then it will probably be a low burn all the time. St. Croix Element, Harman P38 or maybe Accentra, Enviro Mini. just to name a few. Good Luck

If you can afford it ,..go with a Harman.

Love My Harman! I feel my P38+ would cook that 400sqft room though

Status
Not open for further replies.