Pellet stove sale in the local rag reporter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I've seen a full page ad in my local rag for only pellet stoves...not that great a sale...maybe $100 off list

image.jpg

Hey Scott

I have worked on most of those stoves! New stoves are a hard sell! I have not sold any new stoves yet just rebuilt stoves. I did sell a new stove hearth the other day. I also sell alot of parts. How about you? Also how is your skunk works? Is that secret project all done yet?

That shop looks familiar, They were nice folks to deal with for me.

Might have made a trip to Warwick a year and 1/3 ago. Maybe...Kinda/sorta....possibly.

---Nailer---

After this seemingly long Winter maybe an eye catching ad will work to grab some home improvement dollars for them.

Hey Scott

I have worked on most of those stoves! New stoves are a hard sell! I have not sold any new stoves yet just rebuilt stoves. I did sell a new stove hearth the other day. I also sell alot of parts. How about you? Also how is your skunk works? Is that secret project all done yet?
I think I sold about 25 stoves this year, down from last year which was 61 but my parts for repairs was through the roof. I ran out of auger motors last week and made a small order of 10 and already sold them all. It really doesnt matter what I order...within a week its all gone somewhow

Interesting to see what the next year brings for pricing:cool:

That cab 50 sales for 1200 here normally and end of season liquidated for 999.

That cab 50 sales for 1200 here normally and end of season liquidated for 999.

Gave 1976 for mine last year included install, 1 ton pellets and hearth.

This thing really is a steal for 999.

Gave 1976 for mine last year included install, 1 ton pellets and hearth.

This thing really is a steal for 999.

For $999, thats gotta be the best bang for the Buck. Quality for less than $1,000 is a hard find.

Upon further inspection....they advertise the Maxx but show a picture of the EF III. All of their Enviro pricing is actually $100 or more OVER MSRP...yikes! not a good sale at all!!!!!
If I ran a SALE like that I would'nt sell anything. Love the marked up prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.