Pellet Stove Story with Web Enabled Microprocessor Houshold Fan Controller!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH

Attachments

• fc_small.jpg
    fc_small.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 145
Interesting... I'd like to learn more about the microprocessor and network card so I can build an online, web accessible control panel clone of my Big E controls.

Interesting... I'd like to learn more about the microprocessor and network card so I can build an online, web accessible control panel clone of my Big E controls.

Wow I was just thinking the same thing. Not sure if they have AC motor interfaces but an SCR like they use on the Pelpro Control boards would work fine!

Seems like it is very doable! Then you can add more features that your control board does not have!

Then make an iPhone App for the new BegE control board and you are Smokin JM !!

Wow I was just thinking the same thing. Not sure if they have AC motor interfaces but an SCR like they use on the Pelpro Control boards would work fine!

Seems like it is very doable! Then you can add more features that your control board does not have!

Then make an iPhone App for the new BegE control board and you are Smokin JM !!
haha... i'd have to know how to make the apps first and the interface as well. im a techie but I don't write apps, yet! i wouldn't mind having a very simple and basic web interface that would look exactly like the control and just tell me what the stove is doing. For example, if it's on heat setting #3, high fan, I'd like to see those same LED"s lit up on the web version as if I were standing in front of the stove. It does't even have to be able to control it. Just let me see the values and if it's running or errored out.

Status
Not open for further replies.