Pellet stove, too much draft?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bolt hole is located @ the left lower side of the cabinet by the door. It's a hex bolt.
Download the PDF manual from Harman's site, it's listed in there.

Thanks cantman. I found the bolt but what should I do? just put the hose in the hole and follow the directions in the book? It tells you how to do the test just not how to hook up the gauge.

Southbridge06GT said:
Thanks cantman. I found the bolt but what should I do? just put the hose in the hole and follow the directions in the book? It tells you how to do the test just not how to hook up the gauge.
thats what I did I got .4 high .35 low. the seal from the tube to the stove was not very tight. I only had the hoses my friend lent me. Book said .5 to .6 should be high

I have the Harman Advance and did a self install. This past weekend I checked the draft and on high I got a reading of -.7 but on the low it stayed at .75 no matter where I adjusted the pot. Also when adjusting the pot I never heard the blower change speen either.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.