Pellet stove venting temporary extender!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Is the 6" class A for a wood stove?

I hope that power cord is not too close? Looks like that safety tag is in danger?
Yup. Harman Invincible is 4" in to the 6 class A and the other is a Breckwell P22, used to be the P61 but that's in the basement now...whatever I have laying around goes in the storage side of the shop, got a few stoves out on loaner though...a Whitfield Advantage II-T, Regency GF55, the Englander

Yup. Harman Invincible is 4" in to the 6 class A and the other is a Breckwell P22, used to be the P61 but that's in the basement now...whatever I have laying around goes in the storage side of the shop, got a few stoves out on loaner though...a Whitfield Advantage II-T, Regency GF55, the Englander

Are you going to upgrade the P61 to a P61a?
I did one for a customer a while back, now I have one in the shop to do.

The only issue I had last time on the 1997 P61:
I had to notch the ash pan so it would fit under the new burn pot.

...seing how the other half lives...you should look at the venting configurations in some hearth hearth shops...like Ash-a-Way in Dartmouth, MA...they have like 6 appliances venting into each other and all running...crazy, I half expect to see that place burn down and am always surprised when I drive by and its still there.

Reactions: DexterDay
Status
Not open for further replies.