Pellet stoves on Craigslist

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCPO

Minister of Fire
Close to 50 of em for sale on my local CL.
Must have been a terrible year for new stove sales.

Same here, a lot of them are asking top dollar, good luck with that , with that being said I bought a new stove this season, $650 off msrp and another $300 tax credit brings a $2400 stove down to $1450.

Last edited:
Reactions: GT_Sharp
Same here, a lot of them are asking top dollar, good luck with that , with that being said I bought a new stove this season, $650 off msrp and another $300 tax credit brings a $2400 stove down to $1450.
Now that makes for a good deal ! Your new one makes good sense vs the high price of some used ones.
Good luck with the new stove.

Yeah..just did taxes yesterday with the accountant. As an afterthought I remembered and mentioned that we installed the pellet stove...$200 credit.

Life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.