Pellet Time-Lapse

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AVIVIII

Dec 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Heres a quick video I made of myself loading yet another 2 tons of MWP into my basement.

I guess I just felt bad bringing the trailer home empty....

Total elapsed time: 82 minutes including water breaks, a piss break, hooking my tractor up to the pallet to slide it closer to the edge, an interruption from the-one-you-shall-not-piss-off and of course, re-stacking them neatly in the basement.

Why I chose to do this today is beyond me...

Hello

Very good, but I wanted to see the pellet stack growing in the house!!

Attachments

• 1.5TonMainesChoiceInGarageSC.jpg
    1.5TonMainesChoiceInGarageSC.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 367
  • SummerBas2011stashSC.jpg
    SummerBas2011stashSC.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 368
I was going to do one inside, but the lighting wasn't great and while I got a good 1.5 tons in 1 stack, I would have had to move the camera multiple times as the remaining .5 ton is in a few different places...

I "MAY" clean out a part in another part of the basement where I can get 2 pallets wide and get another 3 tons down there. If I do, I'll make sure to set up some flood lights and get a good indoor shot!

For now, the end result, well part of it...
gopr0124.jpg

As requested, heres a time-lapse of stacking the pellets inside! I didn't put anywhere near as much effort or production value into this one as the last one, but none the less:

This is only 2 tons, I was considering doing a third, but now I'm thinking I can get 2 more in there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.