Pellet Time

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxpellet

Feeling the Heat
Nov 1, 2007
Bronx, NY
Haven't posted anything in a while, been busy with other things (Dam work!) anyway picked up 2 tons from HD, Stove Chow @ $209, per ton. Tried all my old suppliers (stove shops) I would love to give them the business, but the cheapest I could find was O'mally's @ $279, and Okies were $339 and another guy was $348. any way I will go next week to get 2 more tons.

BX

Attachments

• Pelletvan.png
    Pelletvan.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: smoke show
Can't blame ya, I would have bought the Chow's as well at those prices.

Imacman, How are you, I can see by your post count you have been busy!! HD had Green Supremes also any info on them??

I'm a no vote on the Green Supreme's...Did not burn as hot as Somerset's, Magic Spark or Pro-Pellet (I know these are the same pellet) in my Stove. Lots more ash also for me.

Remeber, I really have no idea what I'm talking about as i am still a Rookie and these are the only pellets that I have burned as of yet! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.