Pellet trucks rolling in n/e OH and n/w PA, call now.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
First pic is the big warehouse and the second is the smaller warehouse, 4,000 sqft. We are getting 2-3 truckloads a week. Do not wait, better get them as soon as you can.

Pellet Pigs, do not let your membership cards laps. There is a stiff penalty for not keeping the rules.

We will be having an open house on Saturday, 06-13-09 if anyone is in the 44403 area. You are more than welcome to stop in.

Eric

Attachments

• SANY0388.JPG
    SANY0388.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 773
  • SANY0389.JPG
    SANY0389.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 783
Eric sounds like CNN news folks with the hurry don't wait scare tactics, I am amused... but i am not buying it. I have 5 people down here at 200-240 a ton and they are down in price 40-60 per ton from 3 weeks ago???>.. I'll wait for a bit... 2 are including delivery for 10 bucks more per ton...... mmmmm

Eric i am not picking on you...... :)

kinsman stoves said:
......Pellet Pigs, do not let your membership cards laps. There is a stiff penalty for not keeping the rules.......

Yes, oh mighty Second in Command Poobah :gulp: .....I have put my order in for 4 tons, so added to the ton I have left over, will have the required pellet pig requirement met by mid April. I will be actively seeking even cheaper pellets all summer to add to my pig stash.
:cheese:

I've got 88 tons coming so my requirements will be met soon.

rap69ri said:

Whole town????? LOL

rap69ri said:

Yes, but how many of those are actually yours, oh fellow Avalon and Pellet Pig member? Your not trying to pull a fast one on the 2nd High Exalted One, are you? :lol: Eric can only be bribed with the magic elixer, known to a very few......Oh, alright....he likes Bud Light!!!!

Fine, only three tons are mine. The rest are for family, friends, acquaintances, etc... Is that enough for membership???

rap69ri said:
Fine, only three tons are mine. The rest are for family, friends, acquaintances, etc... Is that enough for membership???

I'll have to bring it up with the Pellet Pig Cabinet.....and if they decide you were trying to deceive them, there will be HARSH penalties!! On the order of 2-3 cases of the Magic Elixer mentioned above to all Ossifers...er, I mean Officers (including the Treasurer (me)). :)

Sorry I was not back on last night the kids got me sick and I was in bed before Prime Time.

Not trying to scare anyone. Kinda like Paul Revere letting you know the high prices are coming. My pellet price from the Mill is $45 higher than last year so guess what?????????? I am sure every other Mill will be at that range. Shipping is still the same.

Thanks for watching CNN, not really (not a fan since after the first Gulf War).
Eric

buildingmaint said:
What are you selling them for Eric ?

Pre-pay by 04-15-09 with p/u in May is $245.00.
Pellets p/u in May will be $250.00 with priority on those who prepaid.
Cash price.
I am not sure what will happen after June 1st. but let you know a.s.a.p.

Eric

woodsman23 said:
Eric sounds like CNN news folks with the hurry don't wait scare tactics, I am amused... but i am not buying it. I have 5 people down here at 200-240 a ton and they are down in price 40-60 per ton from 3 weeks ago???>.. I'll wait for a bit... 2 are including delivery for 10 bucks more per ton...... mmmmm

Eric i am not picking on you...... :)

I think this is the right move....

Just prdered pellets in Rutland Vermont where everything seems to cost more except wood pellets. Cost of pellets range from $229 to $250 per ton pre-buy.

Wood Pellet User said:
Just prdered pellets in Rutland Vermont where everything seems to cost more except wood pellets. Cost of pellets range from $229 to $250 per ton pre-buy.
Where~ who did you preorder from?

woodsman were did you find then for 200 or so/ton? the best i got so far is 250.need 2 more ton then will be set with 4 ton and mabe join the pellet pig club.

Just chumming the waters but this is the little warehouse this morning after today's truck left. Pellets are going out almost as fast as they come in.

Eric

Attachments

• SANY0391.JPG
    SANY0391.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 286
magsf11 said:
woodsman were did you find then for 200 or so/ton? the best i got so far is 250.need 2 more ton then will be set with 4 ton and mabe join the pellet pig club.

Arcade lumber, jim's 5 star in farmersville, a place in java, all 200-240 including delivery, check out craigslist under pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.