pellet version of.. if you didnt have the stove you have...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have had the chance to try out the Harman XXV, I think that is the only other stove that we liked with real local support, but we are verry happy with the quad!!

We got a Harman XXV and are happy with it. See no reason to think about another as long as (fingers crossed!) this one keeps working well.

stoveguy2esw said:
posted in wood forum as well for log stoves

just curious, if you didnt have the unit you have now , which unit would you pick to own?

Mike, the question is probably too broad to get accurate feedback on. Only wishful thinking answers.
If cost wasn`t the overriding factor in the decision , few of us would be buying a sheet metal pellet stove or anything under $3K.
And you`d probably be looking for another job.
Maybe you should add some qualifiers to your question.

Personally I love my Enviro Omega, But If there was a version of it in a Furnace. I would really think about it.

No to fancy of a burn pot, Like the Revolution or the Endurance 50F. They look complicated. Basically a revamped pellet stove with the ability to add duct work to it. Us Stove has a version but no means to add an AOK kit. There are others but they most don't have auto-start or auto-ignite feature.

Oh yes, It must be a multifuel unit!

Hope you get what I mean?
jay

I am not sure what else I would want...I am very pleased with my XXV, maybe a pellet boiler...but that's no fun, or one of those fancy ecotek stoves that can be ducted. (not my favorite look though). Hard to say......

Status
Not open for further replies.