Pellets at Home Depot Wilbraham MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sawdust1

Nov 9, 2008
Western MA
This store has a few different brands of pellets stored one brand was Geneva wood products, American wood also and some other brands that I could not see the type because the shrink wrap was a dark color and could not see the brand. Price was 269.00 a ton. Anyone purchase any of these pellets yet? Thanks.

This store has a few different brands of pellets stored one brand was Geneva wood products, American wood also and some other brands that I could not see the type because the shrink wrap was a dark color and could not see the brand. Price was 269.00 a ton. Anyone purchase any of these pellets yet? Thanks.
A neat trick Is to bend down and slightly pull up the covering. Then you can see what brand. Works everytime

There's usually a hole ripped in the pallet cover here.
:mad:

There's usually a hole ripped in the pallet cover here.
:mad:
269.00 Ton for HD's Ashy choices is no bargain anymore.....was a bargain when the're pellets were 229.00 2 seasons ago.
Now 269.00 ton for Stove chows etc.... I got Lignetics for $5 more a ton.

269.00 Ton for HD's Ashy choices is no bargain anymore.....was a bargain when the're pellets were 229.00 2 seasons ago.
Now 269.00 ton for Stove chows etc.... I got Lignetics for $5 more a ton.
Same here scored green label lignetics for 275$ and they just happen to be my favorite pellet

I burned the Geneva's for about a year and a half. At first they were great but then they started produces a ton of ash so i stopped using them. What kind of stove do you have??

Just called that home depot because I am looking for one more ton to add to my stash for shoulder season and my in laws live out there. They told me they are carrying six brands and the lazy guy I talked to in lawn and garden didn't know which six, he also didn't want to go look to tell me. He said to call back during the week. Now that's what I call customer service with a smile :) definately want to see if they have any good brands, they are all selling at 269 for all brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.