pellets $197 taunton tsc

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corkman

Minister of Fire
Dec 3, 2009
SE,Mass
just picked up a ton and will get a second tomorrow.$219 less 10%=$197.take your pick between premier pellet (appalacian hardwood) and lignetics

Well, What did you get? :)

With gas prices rising looks like we might get some price spikes? I'll be looking for a deal my way to over fill my stash!

Dang! My storage area is already stuffed full for the season. I only have enough room to
maybe squeeze in about a half ton more.

Hmmm...wonder what kind of response I would get if I tell the family we need to move
the furnace out of the corner to make room for more pellets.. ;-)

i went with the premiers.i had tried the ligs last year and didn't care for them.i still have 20 bags of dragon mountain from last year and i'll get a ton of oakies to compliment those.the 2 ton of premiers will cover me for the shoulders.i bought 4 bags of em last week and got yo burn 2 of them.they did well in my meridian.

thanks for the update Corkman!! I didn't even know we had a TSC opening up in the area. I will probably take a ride down there tomorrow.
How did you get the 10% off?

Thanks,

Patrick

this is their grand opening weekend and it's 10% of you total purchase up to a maximum of $100 in savings.i'm burning now and the appalacian seem like a pretty good pellet for the price.best of luck if you get some.

Did they have Lignetics when you went there? I called and they said the 10% off is good until 6PM today. The only pellets they have in stock is the Premier Appalacian pellet.
I will be taking a ride down there this afternoon.

they have butt loads of the ligs out back.all of the premiers are stacked out front so make sure you go thru the store and out to the outside yard.cant miss em

Status
Not open for further replies.