Pellets $3.98/Bag at Lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up 10 bags last week of Cheat River and have only had 2 bags through so far. Plenty of heat. So there were 21 bags left on a pallet inside Thursday so I picked them up. Won't know about the ash really until more go thru. But satisfied with the heat so far. And price is good. Saving the Lignetics for the real cold weather.

How is are you getting free delivery? I add to my cart on the lowes site .... 2 tons and it says 65 dollar delivery fee
You have to go in store I think.

I just bought 3 tons today of Inferno gold at Lowes 3.98 per free local delivery for 2 or more tons. I will have a total stash of 5.5 ton on hand I'm all set for next year.
Have you tried these?? I picked up a few bags to try, they look good, but my wife cant stand the smell... kind of the the okies smell- cat spruce or something like that

Do you think they really threw out a lot of rain soaked pellets, or someone figured out it was cheaper to claim it as a loss than to sell them at 199 a ton? I could see some crazy manager at night with a hose soaking the pellets.
Here in nh got my inferno and maines choice for $ 90 bucks a ton !!!

Reactions: Jack Morrissey
I'd start my own thread for cheat rivers but it's unfair to the server that manages this site. I can't possibly put into words how bad these pellets are. They literally look like a shiney puppy turd if that turd was 4 inches long and burnt and smelled like hair. I put in a 40 lb bag and removed 20 lbs of sandy ash and literally had my room temp drop 2 degrees while running my stove on setting higher than I ever have. Luckily I only bought a few bags so I'm not out anything more than a cleaning and hooking up the leaf blower to rid my pipes of this god awful pellet. Even mixing in some sommersets to empty the hopper was a chore to keep them burning.

Thank's Noname, you jackass, for reopening this dead post, I thought maybe there back to $199 again, $5.19 a bag here still

Reactions: tlc1976 and bogieb
Lol. I got them at lowes and after pulling teeth they priced matched menards. Lowes still has tons and tons at $5.68 a bag while menards across the highway has sommersets at $3.94.

Reactions: Pellet-King
I got granulcos here for 150 a tonne out the door due to a sale. Deals can be had if you look.

Reactions: Pellet-King
Status
Not open for further replies.