Pellets How many?????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 tons have 1 ton left, New England and Some stuff from Home Depot 24/7 started in October

First post :cheese:

So far I've burned about a 1/2 a ton in my Accentra. Just started using the 'Room Temp' mode and I'll guess this will cut my consumption way down. My stove is in the basement heating about 1000sq' give or take.

2 years ago we went through 4 tons of pellets for the heating season (sept-april)as we tried using the stove for the heat solely in the house which totaly about 2800 sq'. We could keep a 18 deg C temp in the house up to -15 deg C outside. Pretty awesome.

shayne

ElPedro said:
Sting said:
almost 4 ton of pellets and 6 ton of corn

Wow!

Where are you in WI? I am originally from Antigo. I know they've had lots of -20's already up there this year...

:)

I am near Fond du Lac -- I have a large load to carry - Smoking an old Traeger PB150 boiler to its limit and a little further!

Really didn't covet the dubious honor of energy hog -

but I know - if the shoe fits!

ElPedro come on over to iburncorn.com and visit some other cheese heads

wilbilt said:
35 bags of Blazers.
4 bags of Lignetics.

Need to get some more tomorrow...

How do you like the Lignetics? @ much per bag?? tks

Status
Not open for further replies.