Pellets in a Pickup truck

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTU said:
......Well Macman...I can't do free...my boss sorta frowns on that ....but I might find a couple of pallets that I could give you the Hearth.com ... only for my "Best Friends" special...I might be able to knock a couple of bucks off these..

Note to self....don't get the pellets wet... they tend to not burn quite as well......

Hmmmm....looking at the pics, I'm not sure how much of a "friend" I just made......I wanted pellets for stove, not sawdust for the mulch pile....... :lol:

The pellet stack on the right has had too many beers....beergut. :gulp:

4.5 tons tucked away ready to go! Why pick them up when pelletsales.com will bring them to you for $39 bucks.

Attachments

• Pellets-1.jpg
    Pellets-1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 321
  • pellets-2.jpg
    pellets-2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 290
amick780 said:
4.5 tons tucked away ready to go! Why pick them up when pelletsales.com will bring them to you for $39 bucks.
That would be great but they don't deliver to OK unless i buy 24 tons! I only need 2.3 tons....

My ole 78 F150 once hauled 3400 pounds of coal for about 60 miles. Never knew I had power steering until that load! Uh, the tires were just a tad bit hot by the time I got home!!! Notice in the beginning I said 'ONCE'...... Scared the heck out of me. But, hey Cash for Clunkers destroyed some darn good F150's!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.