1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Pellets in Maine

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Jesselee, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesselee

Jesselee New Member

Loc:
    Maine
    Hi, I'm looking for pellets in Maine. I live in Waterville, but we can travel. I'm having the hardest time finding a place that has them is stock! Thanks everyone.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. SNAPMAN61

SNAPMAN61 Member

Loc:
    LITCHFIELD,ME.
    Affordable Heating Systems on State st. in Augusta sells Athens Pellets. 207-622-2208. He claims to have a steady supply.
  3. imacman

imacman Guest

Did you try looking at the "Fuel Price Reports" link at the top of these pages? Craig's List or ebay? Call your local feed supply or Tractor Supply, Lowes, and HD?
  4. Smudge88

Smudge88 Member

Loc:
    Cedar Knolls, N.J.
    There's also PelletSales.com...They're in N.H. but a willing to deliver to Jersey
  5. imacman

imacman Guest

?????? The guy is in Maine
  6. mkmh

mkmh New Member

Loc:
    Southern, Maine
  7. Smudge88

Smudge88 Member

Loc:
    Cedar Knolls, N.J.
    They also have other resorces...Just a sugestion...I know some one who ordered and paid for 5 Tons in June with Conneticut Pellet and still hasn't recieved his order...
  8. DiggerJim

DiggerJim Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northcentral Connecticut
    CTPellet.com in Torrington? I got 3 1/2 tons from them last month - and I was a walk-up. They had a warehouse full but weren't taking delivery orders anymore as they were operating at 100% delivery capacity. They had a warehouse full of pellets that the owner said was for his pre-order customers.
  9. Smudge88

Smudge88 Member

Loc:
    Cedar Knolls, N.J.
    Yeah..I guess that's them...I was working at his site yesurday, and was surprised he had'nt got delivery yet...He did pay for them in advance...And paid 265.00 a ton in June...He called 2 times while I was there...Hope he's not getting boned...
  10. DiggerJim

DiggerJim Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Northcentral Connecticut
    Lots of folks I know got pellets from them. They were highly recommended which is why I went with them. I think I have the owner's email/# at home - I'll post it later. The guy's really good to do business with and has always been super-responsive. Maybe a communication screw-up?
  11. cogger

cogger Member

http://www.woodpelletfuel.org/find_pellet_fuel/Maine/

Call ahead any place listed here for availability
  12. cogger

cogger Member

and don't deliver to northern N.H. according to their zip code search for my town. LOL.
  13. Chris04626

Chris04626 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Maine
    Home depot in Ellsworth had over 100 ton in last week. Im sure they still have some. True Value in Machias has laods of them too. Its a ways away from you but i guess ya gotta do what you gotta do.
  14. muss

muss Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Embden, Maine
    Got mine at Springbrook Fuel in Waterville Good luck - Muss
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.