Pellets in Maine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesselee

Sep 3, 2008
Maine
Hi, I'm looking for pellets in Maine. I live in Waterville, but we can travel. I'm having the hardest time finding a place that has them is stock! Thanks everyone.

Affordable Heating Systems on State st. in Augusta sells Athens Pellets. 207-622-2208. He claims to have a steady supply.

Did you try looking at the "Fuel Price Reports" link at the top of these pages? Craig's List or ebay? Call your local feed supply or Tractor Supply, Lowes, and HD?

There's also PelletSales.com...They're in N.H. but a willing to deliver to Jersey

?????? The guy is in Maine
They also have other resorces...Just a sugestion...I know some one who ordered and paid for 5 Tons in June with Conneticut Pellet and still hasn't recieved his order...

Smudge88 said:
They also have other resorces...Just a sugestion...I know some one who ordered and paid for 5 Tons in June with Conneticut Pellet and still hasn't recieved his order...
CTPellet.com in Torrington? I got 3 1/2 tons from them last month - and I was a walk-up. They had a warehouse full but weren't taking delivery orders anymore as they were operating at 100% delivery capacity. They had a warehouse full of pellets that the owner said was for his pre-order customers.

CTPellet.com in Torrington? I got 3 1/2 tons from them last month - and I was a walk-up. They had a warehouse full but weren’t taking delivery orders anymore as they were operating at 100% delivery capacity. They had a warehouse full of pellets that the owner said was for his pre-order customers

Yeah..I guess that's them...I was working at his site yesurday, and was surprised he had'nt got delivery yet...He did pay for them in advance...And paid 265.00 a ton in June...He called 2 times while I was there...Hope he's not getting boned...

Smudge88 said:
CTPellet.com in Torrington? I got 3 1/2 tons from them last month - and I was a walk-up. They had a warehouse full but weren’t taking delivery orders anymore as they were operating at 100% delivery capacity. They had a warehouse full of pellets that the owner said was for his pre-order customers

Yeah..I guess that's them...I was working at his site yesurday, and was surprised he had'nt got delivery yet...He did pay for them in advance...And paid 265.00 a ton in June...He called 2 times while I was there...Hope he's not getting boned...
Lots of folks I know got pellets from them. They were highly recommended which is why I went with them. I think I have the owner's email/# at home - I'll post it later. The guy's really good to do business with and has always been super-responsive. Maybe a communication screw-up?

Home depot in Ellsworth had over 100 ton in last week. Im sure they still have some. True Value in Machias has laods of them too. Its a ways away from you but i guess ya gotta do what you gotta do.

Got mine at Springbrook Fuel in Waterville Good luck - Muss

Status
Not open for further replies.