Pellets in NE PA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joker3092

Aug 18, 2010
Albrightsville, PA
Just recently stopped to pick up half ton of pellets at TSC in lehighton. 219 a ton and the lady said that their corporate office said they do not plan on raising their prices this year.......BTW Brand is Hardwood Heat.

Joker, if you plan on buying any more, better get those Hardwood Heats while you can....it has been confirmed by Hamer's Wood Pellet Co. that THEY made those pellets and re-bagged them for TSC. Thats a GOOD price for GOOD pellets!

imacman said:
Joker, if you plan on buying any more, better get those Hardwood Heats while you can....it has been confirmed by Hamer's Wood Pellet Co. that THEY made those pellets and re-bagged them for TSC. Thats a GOOD price for GOOD pellets!

Thanks!! yes i will Def be going back i can only haul half a ton at a time. i was wondering who made those pellets it was hard to find a review just by searching "hardwood heat pellet reviews".

Status
Not open for further replies.