PELLETS in so Maryland (Hughesville) UPDATE $200 ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyd

Feeling the Heat
Aug 8, 2008
Hughesville Md
Local mill is shutting down and I see tons of pellets he is trying to sell. He is selling them for $5 a bag, but you should get a better ton price. I have never burned them so im not sure on the quality of the pellets. I am going to give them a try. Ill keep you posted.

Pellet mill shutting down in Hughesville md. I talked with the owner and he wants $240 a ton or if we can get 5 tons sold he can sell for $200 a ton. Let me know if you are interested. I have burned the pellets in my Harmon Accentra and they burned just fine. I have seen more fines in Hammers and Ligenetics. I want a ton or two. He has 10 tons to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.