Pellets in Southeast Kentucky or Northeast Tennessee

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hammel723

Feb 8, 2009
Northeast Tennessee
We are new owners of a pellet stove. Does anyone know of any pellet dealers in Southeast Kentucky or Northeast Tennessee. I have found dealers in Knoxville but am looking for better deals in Kentucky. We live less than 100 miles from Somerset Pellets but have been told by them that they don't sell direct to the public. From what I have read on this forum they (Somerset) make really good pellets. I would prefer to buy these pellets if possible, but would be open to other brands. If anyone could give me a lead for this area it would be greatly appreciated. We are located close to I-75, so we have easy access to Kentucky and her lower taxes. Thanks in advance.

You might try checking with you local Tractor Supply store. Our store gets pellets from Somerset and I bet your store can order some for you.

I've managed to find pretty good prices by the ton at the local Southern States coop. I'm buying the Statesman brand, which I understand is the Southern States lable for Hamer premium hardwood pellets. The store has about 4 or 5 different brands however, so if there's one around you, check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.