pellets with a pic of a moose sitting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadking88

Feeling the Heat
Jun 20, 2011
central Maine
buddy of mine just got some pellets with a picture of a moose sitting in a chair on the bag..
he says these pellets suck...
what are these pellets????????

Maine Choice!

Attachments

• 12 Maine Choice a.jpg
    12 Maine Choice a.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 384
ok thanks j..
did you test these?????

Yep in the big box test. But they changed things up a bit. Been looking for the latest stuff.

I heard middle of the road with fair heat. Ash content isn't that bad from what peeps are saying. Probably something for the shoulders????

I am very new to burning pellets but I bought 5 bags and have burned one. I was happy with it and was thinking of burning the other 4 bags sometime soon and maybe buy a ton to carry me through the season. Anyone have a bad experience with these yet this year?

They have improved this year and better than pennigans. Firesides, Green supreme, and Nature's own fuel put out more heat/lbs on my englander.
Some batches are better than others.

But if you ever want to watch the pretty fire in the stove while the AC is running; then you need Woodfiber's inc hardwood pellets. lol

Attachments

• WFI up LBTU.bmp
    794.6 KB · Views: 340
I've been burning them for a week in my Accentra and as we speak (I mean write) I love'em. Good heat and average ash!

Status
Not open for further replies.