Pellets???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to use punctuation in your posts. Remember English Class?
That being said, two weeks ago, I was at Sam's in Latham, NY, & saw they had pellets, but I was on my HD & couldn't grab any...Tonite, I stopped by with my pick up, intending to grab maybe 10 bags, in case I need some before my 9 ton delivery gets here. I looked all over the freakin store & couldn't find them...When I got to the register I asked the associate & was told they don't have any & they aren't gonna get any this winter!
Sooo...You will hafta be the Guinea (pellet) Pig & tell us how this year's supply of Nature's Heat burns.

You need to use a few more commas in your run-on sentences.....

Give the guy a break. This is a forum board about pellet heat not an english exam.

You really need to use punctuation in your posts. Remember English Class?
That being said, two weeks ago, I was at Sam's in Latham, NY, & saw they had pellets, but I was on my HD & couldn't grab any...Tonite, I stopped by with my pick up, intending to grab maybe 10 bags, in case I need some before my 9 ton delivery gets here. I looked all over the freakin store & couldn't find them...When I got to the register I asked the associate & was told they don't have any & they aren't gonna get any this winter!
Sooo...You will hafta be the Guinea (pellet) Pig & tell us how this year's supply of Nature's Heat burns.

Hey Shakespeare,
Don't break this guys ballzs (-5 spelling) he is just dying to get some advice!

Reactions: pete7713
Natures heat pellets how are they anyone burned them any feed back would appreciate it Sam's club by me have them thanks

I believe most users didn't like them. You can search the name on this forum and posts mentioning that brand will come up. Check your local Walmart, Tractor Supply, Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware stores, etc. There are pellets still around in places.

I asked about these pellets the other members described them as trying to burn pellitized poop in your stove and said they smelt like the real deal too.in so many words that's what I got

Shakespeare?
Sorry if I offended the whole lot of you. I am a self-professed word geek
& I am a cranky old man as well.
It's just that it's hard to read crap that is writtenlike that.
I took my snide answer down & you can all go back to whatever it is you do.

Reactions: newbieinCT
I tried the bird food company's pellets twice. Both times were very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.