pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jraineri12 said:
is this the right place to post a question about where to buy pellets?

thank you

Yup. I moved your other post over here from the Hearth Room, and then saw that you'd found your way here. I'll go ahead and just delete the original one entirely, so there aren't duplicate threads. Welcome to the forums, and good luck! Rick

depending on where you are there might be a shortage but not really here in maine, only thing is the prices are outrageous...and most only have access to low grade pellets

really....this is my 1st season dealing with this and it's freakin' cold down here. my bro is a little lax, so i am taking charge. he tried to find them out where he lives, but no one had any...i have wood so i'll be chopping more...

well, thank you Tbone Man...that's a great tip. i have no clue. can you buy them in bags or do you have to get tons? my cousin just installed a cole stove and he got his coal by the ton.

I'm not sure if B & B sells by the bag. I would doubt it. I bought my supply from them on an "early bird" special back in May. They delivered in early July (5 tons). Give them a call, 687-6485 and see if they have any available.

There's a 40 LB bag of wood pellets on display at the museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.