pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatty

Jan 1, 2010
north east Mass.
o.k. picked up a ton of A.W.F. premium hardwood pellets from lowes $237 a ton . these are not to bad for the price they thro good heat and have some ash but its all good . when i picked them up i saw 2 bags ripped well poked with the forks. after he loaded them i asked for 2 more bags .they got me 2 more bags of potomac premium wood pellets . they are pine never burned them ,so i mixed them w some hard wood and when i poured them outa the bag there was wood shavings in the bag and they smelled like crayons . just thought i would share. i didnt check the big box store review so this is just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.