PelletVent Pro Wall Thimble Air Intake Kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

no1psycho

Jun 11, 2008
Eastern Maine
I've gotten a lot of help from everyone here so I figured I'd throw this one on you too. I'm planning on using the PelletVent Pro Wall Thimble Air Intake Kit part #4PVP-WTI. Looking at the diagram in the catalog it looks to only have 4" in between the end plates. The other thimble kits are adjustable from 4"-8". Is this one adjustable also and they just didn't put it in the diagram or is it fixed like it shows in the picture? It seems to me that most exterior walls would need more than 4".

Thanks in advance for any help.

Greg

We have used the 3" version of that before and no one had any problems with it. It should be adjustable like the others.

As far as I know it it the same sizing as the standard 3PVP.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.