Penningtons $200 per ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoaf88

Oct 19, 2009
RI
I'm pretty pissed I already got my garage full of pellets cause I paid too much!

Walmart in North Attleboro Mass has penningtons marked down to $4 per bag from $5.30

$200 per ton!

If you live in Mass get over there!

Thanks for the tip, but people should search the reputation of Penningtons before rushing to buy them. They may work for some people but a lot of folks were very unhappy with them. I'm set with my pellets for this season, so the Pennington price doesn't matter to me.

great price. I've heard they have there problems from last year fixed. For $4 a bag I would give them a try.

For the past 4+ yr's burning Pennington's never had a problem if you do you need a new stove, this is reminding me of the days of $100 a ton Walmart pellets 6-7 yr's ago

stoaf88 said:
.....Walmart in North Attleboro Mass has penningtons marked down to $4 per bag from $5.30.......
Stoaf, why don't you go get a few bags and give us a "burning review"? I'm about to do that with some Greeways i picked-up the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.