perfect way to start a monday...it's like Christmas in March!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Mar 8, 2013
Eastern PA
so i battled traffic and rain this morning during my commute to work...and when i got to my office this was in a box waiting for me leaned up against my desk :)

it's going to be a good week! i've got two big ol massive black birch, one sweet old cherry and 1 massive white birch that are gonna get split up this weekend! well..at least i'm gonna start splittin ;)

enjoy,

riggs

Attachments

• gransfors bruks.JPG
    gransfors bruks.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 153
Beautiful axe there! When I got to work on Monday all that was leaning on my desk was stuff I didn't finish from the week before!

Reactions: Eatonpcat
so i battled traffic and rain this morning during my commute to work...and when i got to my office this was in a box waiting for me leaned up against my desk :)

it's going to be a good week! i've got two big ol massive black birch, one sweet old cherry and 1 massive white birch that are gonna get split up this weekend! well..at least i'm gonna start splittin ;)

enjoy,

riggs
That's really nice.Is it a maul or an axe ?How is it working out?

it's the maul....i'm really happy with it...it's got nice balance and is easy to swing. just the right amount of weight and control.

it's the maul....i'm really happy with it...it's got nice balance and is easy to swing. just the right amount of weight and control.
Hey that's great.I. Use a maul also but recently switched to a hybrid which is lighter but splits really nice.im going to check out ur brand as I am looking for a new one.arthiritis in shoulders.suks getting old haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.