Peterson's Stoves Plus in Shelton, WA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg_Redd

Minister of Fire
Oct 19, 2008
Shelton, WA
So I called them today to get a quote so I could get a loan from my credit union. He was in the middle of something when I spoke to him and was evidently distracted which caused him to misquote undercutting himself by about $600.

Point is, he called me back 10 minutes later, informed me of his mistake, and offered to split the difference. So he's selling me Spectrum Classic with polished nickel legs and trim for $1,800.

So if you're in the area, stop in, tell him you appreciate the way he does business, and buy a stove - he sells PE, Jotul, and Osburn.

Sweet deal. I think you are going to love that stove.

Nice!

So what pushed you more towards the PE over the Jotul that you were previously leaning towards?

Or should we demand the 1800$ PE that you got! No, really, that will be a nice stove for you.

Wet1 said:
Nice!

So what pushed you more towards the PE over the Jotul that you were previously leaning towards?

My head was all PE all the way, but my heart really really liked the Castine. Fortunalely, my wallet and my brain were able to win out.

It's going to be a long winter, thinking of Bigg Redd sitting in front of his Spectrum with a broken heart. ;-)

Having pulled that dance card and ending the evening waltzing with another, I think it'll work out. He'll get over it with his first overnight burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.