PF100 question on settings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaclaren

Dec 8, 2010
Seacoast, NH
So, if I read the manual right, the temp dial raises the heat. But, do you also need to raise the feed rate then?

Can you get mreo heat without raising the feed? I'm confused!!!

Turn the feed rate to around 4 - 4 1/2 and set the min and max at your desired settings.. That will fice you the best burn and best pellet consumption.

dmaclaren said:
So, if I read the manual right, the temp dial raises the heat. But, do you also need to raise the feed rate then?

Can you get mreo heat without raising the feed? I'm confused!!!

The feed rate setting on the Harman devices is the maximum feed rate, the unit will vary the feed rate to meet the temperature setting you selected. It will idle back when it feels it has satisfied your temperature setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.