Pf100 Thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know for sure, but if the scale on the dial continues on in the same manner I'm guessing about 95 or so....hot. yearning for some tropical weather?

I have the common 5 degrees or so off problem. I had to adjust it somewhere between 65 and 70 on the dial to get 72 in my house. I noticed the scaling they printed on the t-stat does not look linear. I measured the sweep of the knob and came up with a 300 degree angle. If the scaling is 58-90 then my current knob position looks to be about right for 72 degrees(43.7% of scale). My next idea is to make up a new scale out of paper and see if my guess is right.

Also, the hole behind the t-stat is sealed no drafts. It is mounted right next to my other t-stat. See pic..

yeah, i usually just advise loosening the set screw on the knob and affix the knob at a more appropriate position.....they always seem a few degrees off, at least its consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.