Phone number for Quardra-Fire...?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the web?

http://www.quadrafire.com/

EDIT: Went to web and looked, couldn't fine a phone number, looks like I didn't have an answer, sorry.

I was told they want you to contact a dealer and not them. I need a small pin which holds the main air on the fitting. Will have to contact my dealer to get it. <frown>

Carl said:
I was told they want you to contact a dealer and not them. I need a small pin which holds the main air on the fitting. Will have to contact my dealer to get it. <frown>

You are talking about the clip for the air tubes? Do you need the screw that goes with it also? I think a 4 pack is at least $20 maybe more. I might have one I could mail you if I can find it. I did a job and only needed 3 so I saved the extra one.

Oh... and tripletap, what do you need? I can answer just about any question tech support can.

It seems to me I had the same expirience last season. I had to go thru the dealer for parts.

Yeah pretty much the only place to get Quad parts is from a dealer. I have no problem shipping parts as well.

jtp10181 said:
Carl said:

You are talking about the clip for the air tubes? Do you need the screw that goes with it also? I think a 4 pack is at least $20 maybe more. I might have one I could mail you if I can find it. I did a job and only needed 3 so I saved the extra one.

Oh... and tripletap, what do you need? I can answer just about any question tech support can.

Thanks, yes, it is the clip that holds the rod with a 90 degree bend in it to the back air damper on the stove. The screw on the front is there but they must have lost the clip. The rod is about 1/4 inch give or take a little without measuring it. Looks like what they used to use on older cars to hold carb rods linkage and the like on. I went to the dealer and looked at a stove on display to see what it looked like. They wouldn't give me that clip and the parts department was already closed.

Ahhh... that is not what I was thinking. I was thinking of the little SS clips that hold the manifold air tubes in place inside the stove. Well if you don't have any luck getting that part from your dealer let me know and I can find it I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.