Photos don't open up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nate379

Anyone one else have the problem. There are little photos on the pages, but when I click it opens up a grey screen with some buttons to click but the pics won't load up. Does this on 3 different computers and my phone.

The other this is "edit" doesn't work on my phone, anyone know why? With the auto "correct" I end up having some wacky words that I don't always catch till after so it'd be nice to be able to edit that!

My phone is almost the same. I see the photos. But...... The photos are not bright (barely see). Its almost like a shadow and the edit box is the same way.

Don't know if the Forum changed, or if it was my last update on my phone? Happened right around that time??

Droid Bionic.. :)

Yes. Have Tapatalk..... No. Don't use it anymore :(

I Phone 4 is what I use.

The photos won't load up on my phone or computer though. I see the thumbnail that is loaded with the post, but when I click it, it pulls open a grey colored screen and that's it. It does seem to work fine at work though, so I guess it's something with my computers/internet?

My guess, Nate, is something with your cell service or internet service. They are probably doing a lot of caching because you live in the boonies....to save bandwidth.
You should try tapatalk on the phone....it costs $3. but for the small screen seems to have advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.