Piazzetta 963 question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum! External thermostat or just a temp probe off the stove? Make sure the stove is unplugged and wouldn't hurt to use anti-static clip. Connection secure on stove? No damage to line? If external, battery or ??

How old is the stove? Have you changed any of the parameters of the stove set-up? Is it as simple as batteries are dead in the remote leaving a hole in the communication loop for the stove? Have you tried running the diagnostic to make sure all electronics are functioning? There is a thread on the first page of the pellet forum near the top that covers the Piazzetta stoves and how to run the diagnostic...

I have seen, many time that the plug for the external probe was loose and would read 00°C on the display. how old is the stove ? remember that you have 2 years warranties parts and labour. if you have any other question regarding the use of your stove feel free to send me a message, during summer time I only come once in a while on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.